Tuesday 5 June 2012

Reflections of an Everyday Life

I've thought a lot about starting a new blog.  My last blog discussed moving to the UK and learning how to live in this fabulous yet somewhat backwards society.  A lot has changed in five years.  I've grown up, I've learned to live and I've started the next chapter of my life.

New chapters deserve new reflections.

My life is nothing out of the ordinary.  But it's my life.

Five Facts which can be used as a table of contents:

1.  I love my fiance, B.   He's in medical school and we are planning our wedding for 27 December 2012.


2.  I *like* my little cottage.   It's adorable and looks like something out of a film....but there is no heat.


3.  I love my job.  I am an English teacher in a secondary school, but more importantly I'm deputy of my department, giving me the opportunity to get my hands into all sorts of initiatives.


4.  I love baking yet hate cooking.  Not sure how that works out, but it's the truth.

5.  I like to travel but don't do it very often.  I'm trying to get out and about more.  I suppose a trip up the road is like travel when you live in the English countryside.


See? Just an everyday life!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment