Monday 5 August 2013

Wedding weekend!

On Saturday, we celebrated the wedding of Emma and Dan!  I work with Emma and have loved watching as she planned ane prepared for the big day! Please excuse the quality of the photos!  iPhones aren't the best for action shots!


(Shame it's blurry!!)



Her dress was just stunning. And look at that sunshine!  A glorious British summer day!



Emma arrived in this sexy little car - she and Dan then made their way on to the reception in Cromer with their glasses of bubbly! 


How adorable are these table decorations?!


The speeches were particularly good - I think they hit the balance just right of humour and loveliness. The bunting behind the top table was first featured at Emma's hen do garden party. LOVE IT! 


English department love!  I was too nervous to get close to Emma as I didn't want to mess up her lovely dress!  


The cake was particularly yummy. Fruitcake is the done thing at weddings and I never thought I liked it. Lets just say that English fruitcake is nothing compared to American Christmas fruitcake!  


A casual shot of the bride and groom!  

I *love* weddings, but I love them even more when they are for friends as lovely as these two!  

Congratulations Emma and Dan!

Xx









2 comments:

  1. Christine and Peter8 August 2013 at 12:23

    Looks a gorgeous cake - which I could have a taste!
    Thank you for a lovely lovely day. You both looked so happy. We had to leave at 7.30!

    Do tell us where you are going for your honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine and Peter8 August 2013 at 12:26

    We were so happy to see our lovely niece marry her handsome prince! What a lovely day it was. Just wish we were able to try that cake!

    ReplyDelete